1. HPMC Physical Properties:
Out looking:HPMC is a white or yellowish mobile powder. 40 screen pass rate:≥99%. Intenerating point:135140. Vision density:0.350.61lg/ml. Dispersing point:205210.Average moisture:6% at 23 84%rh. It can dissolve in other cool or hot water. .Normal it does not dissolve in organic solvents. Viscosity change is small when PH is within 2-12 but decrease when PH low than the range.
2. HPMC Important characteristics:
As a non ionic surface-active agent, it possesses the following characteristics in addition to acts of thicker agent, suspending agent, adhesive agent, emulsification agent, coating agent, water keeping agent and protective agent.
1. HPMC can dissolve in both cool and hot water while it does not deposit when in hot or boiling water showing large range of non-gelatin capacity.
2. Because of non-ionic base, it can be coexist with other water-soluble polymizers, surface-active agent and salts.
3. Water keeping ability is twice that of Methyl Cellulose (MC)showing good flowage adjusting ability.
4.It is stable in viscosity and anti-mildew and makes coatings good open can effect ion as well as excellent floating-plain effects.
3. HPMC Application:
• Water-based Paint
• Base Coat Manual Plaster
• Top Skim Coat Manual Plaster
• Tile Adhesive
• Tile grout, Joints and Crack Fillers
• Gypsum Manual Plaster
• Extruded Cement Panels
• Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
• Self-leveling Compound
4. HPMC Specification
5. HPMC Packing